Director of Clinical Services
- Answer telephone inquiries and channel them appropriately. Includes collection of caller details and appropriate communication of messages. Demonstrated competence with a multi-line telephone and the transfer of calls, etc. required.
- Handle all correspondence for the staff.
- Screen all walk-in vendors and suppliers.
- Basic upkeep of office copy machines – replacement of ink, paper, cleaning of rollers, etc.
- Management of electronic faxes. Opens each fax and forwards to the appropriate recipient. Attaches faxes containing PHI to medical records and distributes paper copy to the Clinical Supervisor/Manager for follow up.
- Management of Face to Face Encounters from initial request from provider to final receipt of signed docume
Management of physician orders. Includes initial printing, appropriate distribution of the order for physician signature, follow up and follow through on obtaining signature, checks in signed order and scans in original order to the medical record. Distributes paper copy to the Clinical Supervisor/Manager for follow up.
- Assist with marketing reports as requested.
- Order admit packets/forms/office supplies.
- Rolling and unrolling of phones to after-hours department.
- Regular attendance at clerical meetings.
- Greet all potential applicants and company guests.
- Signs and accepts all priority mail and deliveries.
- Complete filing for patient charts (inclusive of scanning and paper visit notes).
Must be able to properly direct referrals.
Organize and order lunches/breakfasts for case conference, staff appreciation, etc. with responsible use of company credit card.
Ordering and management of office supplies.
- Awareness of the Agency’s QAPI program. Active participation as required per policies and procedures related to the Agency’s QAPI program.
- Management and follow up of customer complaints, following Agency’s complaint policy.
- Acute awareness of patient rights and the Agency’s responsibility in honoring patient’s rights.
- Awareness of patient rights description in Agency’s service agreement and Agency’s admission packet.
- Awareness of appropriate reasons for a patient discharge and Agency’s policy on appropriate reasons for discharge.
- Awareness of potential signs of abuse and neglect and the steps required to report suspected abuse and neglect.
- Awareness of infection prevention and control within the Agency’s policy and procedures.
- Awareness and participation in the Agency’s infection control program and the Director of Clinical Service’s oversight of this program, along with the QAPI designed program.
- Mailings and tracking of Power of Attorney admission paperwork.
19. Awareness of employee infection policies and procedures and the Director of Clinical Service’s oversight of the program, along with the QAPI designed program.
20. Accept other related duties as assigned by the Administrator/Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Manager.
21.Maintains patient and employee confidentiality.