Mobile Personal Services
Mobile Personal Services, a home health care agency is seeking a Home Health Aide or CNA for immediate hire. We provide a positive and professional work environment and look forward to having you join our growing team!
Applicants must be honest, caring, compassionate and have reliable transportation.
EOE HHA 20734096
Duties of position:
1. Provides personal care and related services in the home, under the direction, instruction and supervision of the staff nurse and the Director of Clinical Services (DCS).
2. Tasks to be performed by an HHA must be assigned by and performed under the supervision of an RN who will be responsible for the patient care provided by the HHA.
1. Follows the plan of care to provide, safe, competent care to the client.
2. Helps the patient to maintain good personal hygiene and assists in maintaining a healthful, safe environment.
3. Assists the patient with ambulation and assists with certain treatments as ordered by the physician and approved and supervised by the nurse or therapist.
4. Encourages the patient to become as independent as possible according to the nursing care plan.
5. Attempts to promote patient's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
6. Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the patient and other members of the household and establishes a relationship with patient and family which transmit trust and confidentiality.
7. Reports any changes in the patient's mental or physical condition or in the home situation to the staff nurse, or to the DCS.
8. Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and comfortable environment for the patient, as instructed by the professional nurse.
9. Prepares a visit report promptly and incorporates same in the clinical record by paper, electronic medical record, and/or telephony system.
10. Confirms on a daily basis, the scheduling of visits so that other necessary visits by staff members can be coordinated.
11. Attends in-service as required.
12. Employee will have an awareness of how the agency manages and follows up of customer complaints, following the Agency's complaint policy.
13. Employee will have an awareness of appropriate reasons for a patient discharge and Agency's policy on appropriate reasons for discharge.
1. The ability to drive and the ability to access client's homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required.
2. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform client care.
3. On occasion may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move client weight up to 25 pounds; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
4. Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Has access to all client medical records which may be discussed with the Registered Nurse and DCS.
1. Must have a CNA or HHA license.
2. Must have completed a minimum of 75 hours of training which includes an introduction to personal care services.
3. Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to patient, self and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
4. Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation.
5. Must understand and respect client needs including ethics and confidentiality of care.
HHA certificate or CNA license
Level II background
Current Auto Insurance
We offer competitive hourly rates and flexible schedules.