Our Mission at Pinnacle Home Care is Changing lives through the art of the experience.
We are seeking a Director of Clinical Services to join our Spring Hill, FL locaition Pinnacle Home Care is a full service Medicare Certified and Florida Licensed Home Health Company locally owned and operated by home health professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional, quality care to the communities that we serve.
We take pride in our home health care professionals who are devoted to fulfilling the levels of service that we uphold. Human service can never be successful without dedication, just as dedication cannot be realized without passion. We hold true to what we say, and take action to our mission. We are not just another home health care agency.
Duties of position:
1. Administers directs and coordinates all administrative and activities of the Agency in the absence of the Administrator.
2. Assists with the planning, coordination, controlling and evaluation of home health services, including but limited to, proper service utilization and episode management.
3. Responsible for the implementation and execution of policies and procedures, for obtaining input from service personnel and providing professional input to related clinical and administrative systems.
4. Directs and supervises professional and auxiliary personnel rendering client care services.
5. Performs marketing duties and fosters public relations as necessary.
6. Assists the Regional Director of Operations and/or the VP of Clinical Operations in the implementation of clinical and operational standards and procedures within their office/s.
7. Functions and fulfills the role of Clinical Manager when the Clinical Manager is not present.
1. Must be a registered nurse
2. A Bachelor's degree is preferable
3. Must have at least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs.