Mobile Personal Services
Mobile Personal Services, a home health care agency is seeking a Home Health Aide or CNA for immediate hire. We provide a positive and professional work environment and look forward to having you join our growing team! This position will involve care of a diverse patient caseload. We have day or night shifts available in the following Counties: Citrus, Hernando, Pasco.
Applicants must be honest, caring, compassionate and have reliable transportation.
EOE HHA 20734096
Mobile Personal Services is seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assisstant to service a patient in Palm Harbor, FL.
Duties of position:
1. Provides personal care and related services in the home, under the direction, instruction and supervision of the staff nurse and the Director of Clinical Services (DCS).
2. Tasks to be performed by an HHA must be assigned by and performed under the supervision of an RN who will be responsible for the patient care provided by the HHA.
HHA may not provide medical or other health care services that require specialized training and that may be performed only by licensed health care professionals.
1. Provides personal care and related services in the home, under the direction, instruction and supervision of the staff nurse and the Director of Clinical Services (DCS)
2. HHA may not provide medical or other health care services that require specialized training and that may be performed only by licensed health care professionals.
3. The HHA shall perform the following responsibilities: a. Personal care activities contained in a written assignment by a licensed health professional employee of the home health agency and which include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, shaving, and physical transfer. b. Maintenance of a clean, safe and healthy environment, which may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, sleeping and living areas, washing the client’s dishes or laundry, and such tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client. c. Keeping records of personal health care activities and filing them with the agency on a weekly basis (when required). d. Observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the client and reporting information to the registered nurse. e. Other activities as taught by a licensed health professional employee or contract of the home health agency for a specific client and are restricted to the following: i. Assisting with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing ii. Assisting with the use of devices for aid to daily living such as a wheelchair or walker iii. Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises iv. Assisting with prescribed application of ice (20 mins on, 20 mins off) v. Measuring and preparing special diets as outlined in client care plan vi. Measuring intake and output of fluids vii. Measuring temperature, pulse, respirations or blood pressure
4. HHA shall provide the following assistance with self-administration of medication, as needed by the client, in accordance with s.400.488,F.S.: a. Prepare necessary items such as juice, water, cups, or spoons to assist the patient in self-administration of medication b. Open and close the medication containers or tear the foil of prepackaged medications c. Assist the client in self-administration process: steading of the arm, hand, or other parts of the client’s body so as to allow the self-administration of medication d. Assist the client by placing unused doses of solid medication back into the medication container.
5. The HHA shall not perform the following: a. Change sterile dressings b. Irrigate body cavities such as giving an enema, irrigate a colostomy or wound c. Perform a gastric irrigation or enteral feeding d. Catheterize a client e. Administer medication f. Apply heat by any method g. Care for a tracheostomy tube h. Or provide any personal health service not included in the care plan
1. The ability to drive and the ability to access client's homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required.
2. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform client care.
3. On occasion may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move client weight up to 25 pounds; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
4. Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Has access to all client medical records which may be discussed with the Registered Nurse and DCS.
1. Must have a CNA or HHA license.
2. Must have completed a minimum of 75 hours of training which includes an introduction to personal care services.
3. Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to patient, self and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
4. Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation.
5. Must understand and respect client needs including ethics and confidentiality of care.
HHA certificate or CNA license
Level II background
Current Auto Insurance
We offer competitive hourly rates and flexible schedules.