Mobile Personal Services
Mobile Personal Services, a home health care agency is seeking a Registered Nurse for private duty for immediate hire. We provide a positive and professional work environment and look forward to having you join our growing team! This position will involve care of a diverse patient caseload. We have day or night shifts available in the following Counties: Citrus, Hernando, Pasco.
Applicants must be honest, caring, compassionate and have reliable transportation.
EOE HHA 20734096
1. RN/graduate from an approved school of nursing with a current license to practice in the State of Florida
2. Minimum one year of recent general clinical and/or home care experience
3. Independent worker able to manage flexible work schedule (work hours require flexibility (work short periods of time a night, early morning, and/or weekends)
4. Demonstrated communication and nursing assessment skills
5. Supervisory experience preferred. Expectation to supervise field staff in regard to punctuality, reliability, adherence to dress code, assignments and related matters.
6. Must have an eligibility status on Level II Background Screening.
7. Must have a Health Certificate and TB test stating that you are in reasonably good health to perform required responsibilities and have no symptoms, free from a communicable/ infectious disease including TB (required annually).
8. Must have Proof of Permanent Residency or Work Visa if not a US citizen.
9. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and car insurance (must provide documentation listing you as covered through insurance
10. Must have a Department of Motor Vehicle Report with 3 points or less in 3 years for moving violations, no DUI, DWI, Excessive Speeding or Reckless Driving Charges (annually)
11. Must keep CPR certification current.
12. Must have successfully completed 2 hours of training in HIV and AIDS, with Universal Precautions and Infection Control.