Our Mission at Pinnacle Home Care is Changing lives through the art of the experience.
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our Palm Beach County, FL Team. Pinnacle Home Care is a full service Medicare Certified and Florida Licensed Home Health Company locally owned and operated by home health professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional, quality care to the communities that we serve.
We take pride in our home health care professionals who are devoted to fulfilling the levels of service that we uphold. Human service can never be successful without dedication, just as dedication cannot be realized without passion. We hold true to what we say, and take action to our mission. We are not just another home health care agency.
Provides skilled occupational therapy service on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes in accordance with the physician's orders
1. Must be a graduate of an Occupational Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical
Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association
2. Preferably should be a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
3. Must be licensed or registered by the State.
4. Must have at least one year of institutional experience.
5. The Occupational Therapist in charge of Occupational Therapy services must have at least two years of home care experience and at least one year of supervisory experience ( 2 years preferred).