Our Mission at Pinnacle Home Care is Changing lives through the art of the experience.
We are seeking a Bilingual Registered Nurse to join our Naples, Florida Team. Pinnacle Home Care is a full service Medicare Certified and Florida Licensed Home Health Company locally owned and operated by home health professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional, quality care to the communities that we serve.
We take pride in our home health care professionals who are devoted to fulfilling the levels of service that we uphold. Human service can never be successful without dedication, just as dedication cannot be realized without passion. We hold true to what we say, and take action to our mission. We are not just another home health care agency.
1. Must have a driver’s license and be willing and able to drive to client’s residences.
2. The ability to access clients’ homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible is required. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform and demonstrate client care.
3. Physical activities will include, walking, sitting, stooping, and standing and minimal to maximum lifting and turning of clients.
4. The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing is required as frequent communication by telephone and in writing is involved.
Thermometer, B/P cuff, glucometer, penlight, hand washing materials, PPE
Has access to all client medical records, personnel records and client financial accounts which may be discussed with the DCS.
1. Must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the state.
2. Must be licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse.
3. Must have one or more years in home health agency or in a facility setting.
4. Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
5. Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the principles and techniques of professional nursing and required documentation that pertains to it.
6. Should be skillful in organization and in the principles of time management and have knowledge of management processes.
7. Must be able to contribute to the quality of care being rendered through constructive communication with nursing managers and staff.